Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Let me first start off by saying, I am not a blogger. I don't like to write stuff, but I LOVE to create stuff. So please be patient with me as I get used to this blogging stuff and figure out how to do everything. My hope is that I can get to share many of my awesome creative ideas for parties (mostly kids, but hey - I could do weddings too!) my baked goodies which are my pride and joy, as well as the adorable diaper cakes I love to make for friends and family members. 


Maybe some day, I will get to actually start a business where I could sell some of my stuff, or be an actual party planner (my dream!) but for now, I will just be sharing this stuff with whoever happens to come across my blog on this little thing called the internet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment