Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Goodbye 2011......Hello 2012

Wow that year went fast! I have been SO behind on posting any blogs lately. But I promise 2012 will bring lots more blogs with a lot more goodies. For now, I am going to post photos of some of my masterpiece creations so I can get them on here for you all to see and also get them on Pinterest! If you ever see a picture of any of my items and I don't post a recipe or instructions, you can always ask me, I'm more than happy to share this info.

Attached are some of my favorite holiday goodies to make. Enjoy!



Santa Cupcakes


Graveyard & Skeleton cupcakes


Easter basket cupcakes


Easter Bunny cupcakes


Just some cake pops





M&M cupcakes


Christmas Cake pops 
Christmas trees, Snowman, & Reindeer


Snowman cake pop close up


Snowman & Christmas Tree cake pops


Pumpkin cake pops

Snowmen & Santa cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment