Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rock a bye baby

I love it when a friend or family member of mine is having a baby. Especially when it means I get to get crafty with my gift! I used to love to do plastic canvas gifts years and years ago. I would still probably love to do some of that if I truly had a lot of extra time on my hands, but between raising two kids, working a full time job, and my on again off again love/hate relationship of carpal tunnel, I think I will pass for now. So I moved on to bigger, better, and more useful gifts of the ever popular diaper cakes! These are some of my favorites that I have made.

If I ever get to make another one, I plan to attempt to make them in a completely different design as I've seen in some really awesome photos lately.




No comments:

Post a Comment